May 19, 2021
HydraWrap™ is a custom product offered by American Energy Products, Inc. for use in power generation pipelines. If you are in search of a permanent repair solution for damaged or leaking intake and discharge lines, gas or coal pipelines or secondary containment lines, HydraWrap™ is the pipe restoration solution that will meet your needs.
Downtime caused by leaking or damaged pipes is not only expensive and time-consuming, but leaks from utility operations can result in environmental damage. Some states have already tightened regulations around this issue, and it is likely that further regulation will be forthcoming as the government turns its attention to addressing climate change. It is in the best interest of utility providers to inspect and maintain the pipes in their operations in order to prevent and repair leaks.
When you are ready to address the leaks in your system, American Energy Products, Inc. is ready to help, anywhere in the United States. Created in our state-of-the-art laboratory, our Hydrawrap™ product is a fiber reinforced polymer (FRP) system. Depending upon application type, it consists of either carbon fiber aramids or fiberglass. It is engineered to reinforce original piping structures by providing chemical and corrosion resistance repair. Hydrawrap™ provides a long-term fix, not a temporary patch, and can be used for repairs in a wide range of sizes, from 16 linear feet to limitless runs. Our carbon fiber fabric is available in a variety of different weights, weaves and widths in order to meet the structural needs of your unique situation. Labor for installation is minimal, and no hot work is required.
One of the unique features of our HydraWrap™ product is its flexibility. It conforms to a multitude of different shapes to provide structural, corrosion-resistant repairs for both internal and external applications. Whatever your pipe restoration needs, HydraWrap ™ can do the job. Some possible applications include:
- Standard: For general pipe restoration
- Acid: Designed for applications with high chemical resistance
- High temperature: Suitable for structural repairs in applications with temperatures up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Potable Water: National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) approved system for the rehabilitation of potable water systems.
American Energy Products, Inc. provides a full-service solution for your pipe restoration needs, anywhere in the United States. Our engineering staff will inspect your operation and determine if HydraWrap ™ is the right solution for your problem. Once we determine what type of HydraWrap suits your application, it will be installed by our manufacturer-certified contractors and supported by our technical and engineering staff. Here are a few of the many benefits of choosing Hydrawrap™:
- Provides true structural repair, restoring Maximum Allowable Operating Pressure (MAOP).
- Provides reinforcement in combination with a chemical and corrosion resistant repair.
- Uses our proprietary 3-part engineered system and installation method
- It is compliant with and designed for various standards and regulations including DOT, ISO and NSF/ANSI61.
- Offers a multitude of applications, including power generation pipelines, gas pipelines, industrial process pipelines, secondary containment, and penstock lines.
Contact American Energy Products, Inc. at 1-888-225-4445 for a consultation. Powered by solutions, we stand ready to help you maintain a safe and efficient operation to better serve your customers.